Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog plug

I was looking through all of my followers blogs. yes i do take a look at your blogs, and read your comments. when i found one that i liked so much i had to share it with all of you guys.
the blog is called catalyst-spark, and is about inspiration and how to be successful, and happy and stuff like that. it really is an excellent blog and i highly recommend you check it out.

while i am plugging other blogs i might as well plug my own blog as well. I have another blog as well as this one, my other blog is a music blog all about dubstep. so check it out, follow, leave a comment, and check back regularly to get your Daily Dose of Delicious Dubstep.

15 comments:

  1. I also follow that blog.
    It's great!

    I hope other people think so too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely check it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for my daily fix of dubstep. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will check it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. will have to read id now thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for this info
    have to check it

    ReplyDelete
  7. While I love both of your blogs, I love your Daily Dose way more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. plug me next, woohoo!! checking back with you as always )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I didn't know about your other blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That other blog is great motivation =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow both of your blogs! Although, I must admit that I frequent the dubstep one more. Dubstep = amazing.

    ReplyDelete